Understanding The Daily View
- The Daily View page provides an expanded view of only the selected channel's schedule.
- This page is opened by clicking on a channel's logo or call sign on the regular schedule page.
- Click the Days icon to switch between the 3-day and 14-day view of the selected channel.
- The 3-day option displays the channel's full 24-hour schedule for the next 3 days.
- The 14-day option displays a three hour view of the channel's schedule for the next 14 days.
- The default number of days displayed is controlled by a setting in the My Preferences page.
- Like the regular grid, clicking a program's cell on this page will open its Details box.
- The same genre coloring scheme used on the grid page is used on the Daily View page.
- View the schedule for another channel by selecting it from the Channels drop down box.
- Click the arrows beside the Channels box to cycle through the schedules of other channels.
- Click the station's logo to return to the regular schedule with that channel at the top.
- Click the TitanTV Listings link at the top of this page to return to the regular schedule page.
Caps Pregame Live
Seattle Kraken at Washington Capitals from Capital One Arena
Caps Postgame Live