Understanding The Daily View
- The Daily View page provides an expanded view of only the selected channel's schedule.
- This page is opened by clicking on a channel's logo or call sign on the regular schedule page.
- Click the Days icon to switch between the 3-day and 14-day view of the selected channel.
- The 3-day option displays the channel's full 24-hour schedule for the next 3 days.
- The 14-day option displays a three hour view of the channel's schedule for the next 14 days.
- The default number of days displayed is controlled by a setting in the My Preferences page.
- Like the regular grid, clicking a program's cell on this page will open its Details box.
- The same genre coloring scheme used on the grid page is used on the Daily View page.
- View the schedule for another channel by selecting it from the Channels drop down box.
- Click the arrows beside the Channels box to cycle through the schedules of other channels.
- Click the station's logo to return to the regular schedule with that channel at the top.
- Click the TitanTV Listings link at the top of this page to return to the regular schedule page.
NBA G League
College Park Skyhawks at Capital City Go-Go from Entertainment and Sports Arena