Understanding Contact TitanTV
- This page contains the form you may use to contact TitanTV via email.
- If reporting an outdated or otherwise incorrect cable channel lineup, please provide the affected ZIP Code, name of the cable provider and examples of the current lineup.
- Changes to a channel lineup usually take several days to be instituted by the data provider before being passed on to TitanTV.
- After entering your information and message, click the Send Message button.
- The Verification Code is a random combination of letters and numbers that prevent script-generated emails.
- If the Verification Code image is too hard to read, click the speaker icon to hear the letters/numbers spoken.
- If the Verification Code does not match, a new code will appear when the Send Message button clicked.
- Click on the TitanTV Listings link in the top left corner to return to the schedule grid.
Please fill out the form below and click "Send Message" to contact TitanTV. Fields
in bold are required.
* Note: If you are reporting a problem with your channel lineup
or tv listings, please include your ZIP code, television provider (broadcast, Comcast,
DirecTV, etc.) and a complete description of the problem.